Online Event Consulting for Mission-Driven Organizations
Virtual Event and Conference Consultants
Types of Virtual Events We Consult On
Our strategists can help you find the best format, software, and promotion methods for your event.
Host full-scale events with with multiple rooms for Stage, Networking, Sessions, and Expo
Livestream keynotes to up to 100,000 people
Virtual breakout sessions with 1-on-1 networking
Attract large sponsors and VIP attendees
Easily onboard and activate speakers with branded graphics, ready-made tweets, and emails
Offer giveaways and freebies from speakers
Host viral referral contests
Share replays free or in a paid all-access-passes
Webinars & Panels
Upgrade your online presentations with custom speaker training, graphics, live switching, marketing, interactivity, and multistreaming
Livestream, Simulive, or Evergreen
Mutistream to YouTube Live, Facebook Live, and pull in social comments on-screen
Reach a large audience with minimal effort and cost
Trade Shows & Expos
Recreate your in-person environments with highly customized virtual designs
Impress and delight with innovative technology for browsing and interacting with booths and stages
Lead scoring and event analytics to understand your audience and allow for targeted follow-up
Provide detailed multimedia with live and prerecorded video, PDFs, galleries, etc.
Collect donations during a livestream event
Sell ticket to a premium donor-only event
Include live and/or prerecorded videos of sponsors and champions
Highlight your sponsors with thank-you slides
Whether you're looking to increase attendance and engagement, or maximize revenue through ticket sales, sponsors, donors, exhibitors, and/or direct sales, we can consult on choosing & configuring the best online event platform for you and optionally, offer end-to-end production.
We have invested early in two of the world's first all-in-one conference and summit platforms, know them inside and out, regularly recommend new features, understand their benefits and limitations, and can help you utilize them to the fullest.
Our team of event consultants and video producers, as well as designers, marketers, and live support agents can help you plan & launch a successful virtual event from start to finish.
Our Online Event Consulting Services
With 20 years of digital design and event planning experience, our consultants can help advise on all aspects of your virtual events, and if desired, provide end-to-end event management and production.
Strategy & Planning
PPPPP (Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance). We can help you strategize and decide your:
- Virtual Event Platforms and other Technology
- Ticket Pricing
- Promotion Strategy
- Event Format
- Interactivity & Engagement ideas and platform features
- Post-Event campaigns
- Speaker, Sponsor, and Partner Outreach
Design & Dev
- Branding (logo, colors, fonts, header images)
- Event platform configuration including registration, speakers, sponsor expo booths, live sessions, competitions, CRM integrations, live chat and more
- Custom event website / landing page design
- Copywriting (landing pages, emails, ads)
- Video Integration
- Social media graphics
- Promo PDF or Slideshow
- Owned media (email, social, blog, sms, video)
- Earned Media (PR, guest posting/podcasting)
- Paid media (Facebook ads, Omnichannel retargeting ads)
- Partner promotion (Activate Speakers, Influencers, Partners, and Affiliates)
- Automated Reminders by email, text, messenger and/or ringless voicemail
- Sponsor/Donor Outreach
- Sponsorship deck design and copyediting
- Sponsor tier strategy to offer and deliver maximum visibility and value across your event
- Graphic design and development to add sponsors to your site and marketing materials
- Donation and donor management plugins – collect recurring donations, recover processing fees, etc
- Speaker Tech Checks and technical walkthroughs
- Livestream Production
- At-Home Recording
- Virtual Stage Design
- Runs-of-Show and Cue Sheets
- Dry Runs for whole-team practice sessions
Training & Support
- Speaker coaching for online interactivity and engagement
- Moderator training to facilitate Q&A and lead panel discussions
- Sponsor/vendor support
- Attendee support (how to have the best experience)
- Day-of-the-event support (for staff & attendees)
- Coaching speakers to record or deliver quality live presentations
3 Steps to Launch Your Virtual Event
These are the People You'll Be Talking With...
Daniel is a senior event strategist with over 20 years of experience leading digital campaigns including large online and in-person events supported by lead nurturing automation, omnichannel retargeting, and conversion rate optimization.
Daniel has lead virtual event planning strategy for many non-profits, and served as lead strategist for a national nonprofit for four years.
We & Goliath recently helped one nonprofit raise over $80,000 during a one-hour virtual fundraiser.
His clients have experienced 7X attendance online vs in-person, 5X monthly email signups, hundreds of #1 search engine rankings, and 53% conversion rate boosts increasing revenue by $43,000/mo.
Michelle has been an online entrepreneur for over 20 years, helping small businesses to Fortune 500 companies meet and exceed their financial goals with as much as triple-digit growth.
Her projects have been featured in publications and websites such as The Boston Globe, Washington Post, New Life Journal, HGTV, Dwell Magazine, ABC, NBC, and CBS.
Strategy Consultant & Producer
From conception to launch, Jay has worked on national campaigns for grassroots causes, political candidates, tech companies, non-profits, and films with some of the most iconic names in entertainment, politics, and activism.
He has produced hundreds of online and in-person events over the last two decades and brings a wealth of expertise and experience in branding, messaging, strategy, and team building.
Featured Case Study
NARAL Activists’ Summit
Average Show Rate
"Our Board of Directors have been completely ecstatic with the Summit and are so happy with the outcome."
Featured Case Study
NARAL Virtual Fundraiser
Raised throughout the campaign
Raised in 1 hour livestream event
"Our previous virtual fundraiser raised less than half as much, so this was a big success."
Featured Case Study
2020 YDSA Convention
The event was a success at a 97% attendance rate
Featured Case Study
Organizing 2.0 Online Conference
1,683 attendees at 1st online conference
vs 200-300 at 11 yrs of in-person conferences
Need Some Advice on Hosting An Online Event?
Let our online event experts help you decide which format and software is right for you, and how to attract the audience, speakers and sponsors you need to succeed.