Online Event Consulting for mission-Driven Organizations
We Help Launch Virtual Summits & Conferences
Let our event marketing experts introduce you to the all-in-one software and approach to attract the audience, speakers and sponsors you need to succeed.
What type of online event is right for you?
Our strategists can help you find the best format, software and promotion methods.
Host full-scale events with with multiple rooms for Stage, Networking, Sessions, and Expo
Livestream keynotes to up to 100,000 people
Virtual breakout sessions with 1-on-1 networking
Attract large sponsors and VIP attendees
Easily onboard and activate speakers with branded graphics, ready-made tweets, and emails
Offer giveaways and freebies from speakers
Host viral referral contests
Share replays free or in a paid all-access-passes
We have invested in two of the world's first all-in-one conference and summit platforms. We know them inside and out and can help you utilize them to the fullest.
Our Online Event Services
Strategy & Planning
We can help you decide your:
- Event Format
- Post-Event campaigns
Design & Dev
- Branding (logo, colors, fonts, header images)
- Event platform configuration
- Custom event website / landing page design
- Copywriting (landing pages, emails, ads)
- Video Integration
- Social media graphics
- Promo PDF or Slideshow
- Owned media (email, social, blog, sms, video)
- Earned Media (PR, guest posting/podcasting)
- Paid media (Facebook ads, Omnichannel retargeting ads)
- Partner promotion (Speaker, Influencer. and Partner outreach, Affiliate programs)
- Automated Reminders by email, text, messenger and/or ringless voicemail
- Sponsor Outreach
- Sponsorship deck design
- Graphic design to add sponsors to your site and marketing materials
- Recruiting speakers
- Scheduling interviews or reminders for live presentations
- Guiding speakers to record or deliver live presentations
Training & Support
- Basic speaker training
- Advanced live AV
- Assistant/moderator training
- Sponsor/vendor support
- Attendee training (how to have the best experience)
- Day-of-the-event support (for staff & attendees)
These are the People You'll Be Talking With...
Michelle has been an online entrepreneur for over 20 years, helping small businesses to Fortune 500 companies meet and exceed their financial goals with as much as triple-digit growth.
Her projects have been featured in publications and websites such as The Boston Globe, Washington Post, New Life Journal, HGTV, Dwell Magazine, ABC, NBC, and CBS.
Daniel is a senior marketing strategist with over 20 years of experience leading digital campaigns including large online and in-person events supported by lead nurturing automation, omnichannel retargeting ads, and conversion rate optimization.
His clients have experienced 7X attendance online vs in-person, 5X monthly email signups, hundreds of #1 search engine rankings, and 53% conversion rate boosts increasing revenue by $43,000/mo.
Strategy Consultant & Producer
From conception to launch, Jay has worked on national campaigns for grassroots causes, political candidates, tech companies, non-profits, and films with some of the most iconic names in entertainment, politics, and activism.
He has produced hundreds of online and in-person events over the last two decades and brings a wealth of expertise and experience in branding, messaging, strategy, and team building.
Featured Case Study
Organizing 2.0 Online Conference
1,683 attendees at 1st online conference
vs 200-300 at 11 yrs of in-person conferences
Need Some Advice on Hosting An Online Event?
Let our online event experts help you decide which format and software is right for you, and what kind of assistance you need to make your event a success.